200hr Raja-Hatha Yoga & Sound Therapy Teacher Training (Half of Deposit)
with Gabriella Gaona & Thomas Orr Anderson
(February 5th- April 10th 2022)
- Yoga Philosophy & Historical Roots of Yoga
- Main Texts, Classical Types of Yoga
- 8 Limb Path to Enlightenment (Raja Yoga) or The Royal Path
- Postures, Alignment & Sequencing
- Trauma Informed Modifying & Assisting
- Functional Anatomy
- Meditation, Mantra & Breathwork (Pranayama)
- Energy Body
- Intro to other styles of yoga (Yin, Restorative, Nidra, etc..)
- Physics of Sound & Vibration
Foundations of Holistic Sound Work
- Philosophy & Traditions
- Sequences & Combinations
Therapeutic Techniques, Applications & Practices
- Both Group Sessions/ Private Sessions
- Integrating Sound Work with Yoga
February 5th - March 13th (Saturdays & Sundays 12-6pm)
March 23rd-27th (Wednesday-Sunday, 5-Day Retreat)
April 2nd-10th (Saturdays & Sundays 12-6pm)
(+100 hours of HATHA YOGA TRAINING +100 hours of SOUND THERAPY TRAINING)
8 weekends at The Inner Warrior Studio +96hrs
- 4 weekends of HATHA YOGA TRAINING 48hrs
- 4 weekends of SOUND THERAPY TRAINING 48hrs
5-day Retreat in Sewanee, TN +32hrs
- Stay in beautiful Tiny Home waterfall retreat,
- first 3 people to sign up get dibs on queen size beds
- Option to stay in a private Tiny Home with extra fee
- Lessons, Classes, Nature Walks, Waterfalls, Bonfires, etc…
(On your own) homework +72hrs
= 200 hours total
$600 non-refundable deposit (applied toward tuition)
$3,700 full tuition
(Payment plan option through PayPal Credit)
Note: This program is not affiliated with Yoga Alliance.
More about your teacher...
Gabriella Gaona is an artist, yogi, & co-creator. Born and raised in Louisville, KY, She is dedicated to sharing yoga with everyone in her community. Her yoga journey started at age 16. After going through some hard times, Gabriella found the path of yoga and the light that guided her to meet many teachers along the way.
At age 21, she met her 200hr Hatha-Raja YTT instructor, Martin Scott, in San Francisco, CA. This training completely changed her life and her view on yoga all-together. Martin had previously studied and got certified under Dharma Mittra, a master of modern yoga and student of Sri Swami Kailashananda, also known as Yogi Gupta.
Yogi Gupta was the third great yoga master to come to the United States to spread the teachings of the vedas. (The first was Swami Vivekananda in 1899, the second Paramahansa Yogananda in 1920.) He also established the first Hatha Yoga institution in the U.S. in NYC.
Gupta often said that Sri Dharma Mittra was doing his work for him in America. Gabriella believes that it was through this lineage/shakti that propelled her to create MYPATH Fest, a mindful yoga gathering in the hills of central KY, and expand The Inner Warrior to being the first donation-based yoga studio in Louisville, KY.
Gabriella lives for sharing her own experience & modern interpretation of this classical Eight-Limb/Raja-Hatha yoga practice with others.
“Yoga is especially necessary at this point in time, when life appears especially confusing and filled with tension, stress and distractions. It helps one to slow down in life and re-align oneself with the harmony of the universe and find peace within. It will help diminish cravings and bad habits, and bring you a disease-free body, a balanced mind, radiant health and long life. Yoga brings very special results. It is the door-opener to intuitive knowledge and Eternal Bliss.”
~ Yogi Gupta