200hr Raja-Hatha Yoga Teacher & Sound Integration Training (Tuition in Full)
with Gabriella Gaona & Thomas Orr Anderson M.A.
(February 17th- April 21st 2024)
- Yoga Philosophy & Historical Roots of Yoga
- Main Texts, Classical Types of Yoga
- 8 Limb Path to Enlightenment (Raja Yoga) or The Royal Path
- Postures, Alignment & Sequencing
- Trauma Informed Modifying & Assisting
- Accessibility & Inclusivity
- Functional Anatomy
- Meditation, Pranayama (Breathwork) & Mantra
- Trauma Sensitive Mindfulness & Meditation
- Energy Body
- Intro to other styles of yoga (Yin, Restorative, Nidra, etc..)
- Physics of Sound & Vibration
Foundations of Holistic Sound Work
- Philosophy & Traditions
- Sequences & Combinations
Therapeutic Techniques, Applications & Practices
- Both Group Sessions/ Private Sessions
- Integrating Sound Work with Yoga
How is this training different from others?
- Fundamentally integrates yoga with sound.
- Helps you cultivate your own unique expression of Yoga while still maintaining firm roots in both ancient traditions AND modern science.
- Does not only focus on one ideology or lineage but of various roots and branches / schools of thought.
- Emphasizes individual self-discovery and supports personal insight.
- Designed to nurture and inspire your creativity.
- Focuses on accessibility and inclusivity.
- Values experimentation and personal experience.
- Approaches esoteric teachings in an integrative and grounded way.
- Focuses on the most important and valuable lessons one must have in order to become a well rounded instructor.
- Puts emphasis on the doing, not just the knowing…
- Will have you stepping into the teacher role on day one.
- Will have you walk out as a confident and experienced yoga instructor / sound therapist.
February 17th - March 24th (Saturdays & Sundays 12-6pm)
April 2rd - 6th (Tuesday - Saturday, 5-Day Retreat)
April 13th - 21st (Saturdays & Sundays 12-6pm)
8 weekends at The Inner Warrior Studio +96hrs
5-day Retreat in Sewanee, TN +32hrs
- Stay in beautiful Tiny Home waterfall retreat,
- Option to stay in a private Tiny Home with extra fee
- Lessons, Classes, Nature Walks, Waterfalls, Bonfires, etc…
(On your own) homework +72hrs
= 200 hours total
$3,850 full tuition
(Scholarships & payment plan options are available, you can either use "shop pay" during checkout for 4 installments every 2 weeks or inquire for other options via email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Note: This program is not affiliated with Yoga Alliance.
More about your teachers...
Thomas Orr Anderson is a physicist, musician, acoustical researcher, author, teacher, athlete, Nature-Lover, and Qi Gong instructor. For the last two decades, he has devotedly explored the magic of sound in countless domains, from university laboratories and integrative health facilities to indigenous dance ceremonies and ancient Maltese temples. Since his completion of both bachelor’s and master’s degrees in physics, he has been particularly devoted to teaching and exploring the physics of sound and vibration in the context of health and wellness. Thomas was the last private student of renowned holography expert, Dr. H. J. Caulfield, and for the last 8 years has been a student of, now 107 yr-old Yaqui-Mayan medicine man, Tata Kachora. Being one of the few devoted explorers of sound mysticism who is also a trained physicist, Thomas has become well-known around the world for nurturing clarity and honesty in the domains of sound therapy.
His extensive studies in physics, music, and natural healing naturally combine into a great devotion to sound therapy, in which field he has established himself internationally as a renowned expert teacher. Professional Inspirer, Lover of Nature, Teacher of Teachers.
Gabriella Gaona is an Artist, Yogi, Nature Lover & Co-Founder of The Inner Warrior, (innerwarriorlou.com) Louisville’s first donation-based Yoga Studio and MYPATH Fest, (mypathfest.com) Kentucky’s first Yoga Festival. She’s a Yoga Teacher, multi-instrumentalist, Sound Therapist, Event Producer, International Retreat organizer, and Co-Leader of Sound-Integration Trainings & Yoga Teacher Trainings. Gabriella loves sharing her own experience & modern interpretation of classical Raja-Hatha Yoga through her offerings. She is continually driven by her deep & ever growing passion for sharing wellness with the global community. With over a decade of personal practice and experience, she is elated to share all she’s learned over the years.
“Yoga is especially necessary at this point in time, when life appears especially confusing and filled with tension, stress and distractions. It helps one to slow down in life and re-align oneself with the harmony of the universe and find peace within. It will help diminish cravings and bad habits, and bring you a disease-free body, a balanced mind, radiant health and long life. Yoga brings very special results. It is the door-opener to intuitive knowledge and Eternal Bliss.”
~ Yogi Gupta